Sunday, May 10, 2015

DRAWINGS FROM FAT

Here are some observational drawings I have done, during experimentation with shapes on the mannequin using balloons and stuffed tights. 

'






I really like those drawings, the shapes are all really interesting and different each time, I have used charcoal, pastels and marker pens. When it came to drawing heads I decided that I was going to draw them in the style of the make up that the guy at Electrowerkz had, since this idea started off with him. For the hands I went in with block heavy shapes, not to distract too much from the bain shapes. After doing those drawings I have decided that the shapes I'm using in my manipulation are not as interesting, unexpected and random as in my drawings, I have decided to sleep on it and come up with some different techniques and materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment